Saturday, February 11, 2017

Create Boldly



For this simple card, I used a variety of pretty papers and a simple layout with a bit of pop from the rhinestones. The layers of diecut edges are soft against the dark, bold colors of this card. I love how these layered pieces look together.


The sentiment is subtle. It says Create.

As you can see on the interior of the card, I've glued in a white panel. This is what I do for cards I create with a dark card base. This allows you write your greeting inside without having to find a white gel pen, or one that would show up inside.

 Thanks for checking this out! Swing over to Crafter's Companion to see more designs.

SUPPLIES USED:

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...