Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Smile It's Your Birthday Cake

Good morning! You can never have enough birthday cards on hand I don't think. These are ones I really try to make every month I craft and as you can imagine, I have a great stash of these already. 

So if you're ever wondering what kinds of cards are great to have on hand, here's a small list:
  1. Birthday
  2. Anniversary
  3. Sympathy
  4. Get Well
  5. Congraulations
  6. Thank you
That's just a start if you're stumped on what types of cards to create to have on hand. I hope that helps you when you sit down to create next time. 


The card I created today used my beloved Bebunni inside a piece of cake! How adorable is he? I simply love these images. I used colored pencils today to give him some life and I just love how realistic you can get with the shading in a soft looking manner. The Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils are just amazing for coloring these in. 




Take a hop on over to Crafter's Companion to check out the coloring options today. 

   S U P P L I E S  U S E D   

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...