Saturday, August 27, 2016

A Smile is the Key to Everyone's Heart

I adore this sentiment on the card I created. It's so true, too. I wanted a softer look since I used a black cardbase and black and white twine. He just begged me to watercolor him. I obliged.


He looks dapper in his little suit tossing some nuts and fruit up in the air. Made you smile, right? Perfect.


I hope you smiled when you saw this today. Totally what I was going for! Make the folks over at Crafter's Companion smile, too, and take a look around what you'd like to order. There is so much stuff there, it's awesome.

Happy crafting!

SUPPLIES USED:
Brambly Hedge, The Secret Staircase
Spectrum Watercolour Cardstock
Versafine, Onyx Black
Spectrum Aqua Markers: Terracotta, Fawn, Boulder, Bud Green, Leaf Green, Moss, Burgundy, Chestnut, Desert, Slate, Black, Peacock Blue, Teal
Spectrum Sparkle Pens: Red Berries, Smoked Quartz, Crystal Clear


No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...